- Relationships with reputable brokers, co-ops, and farmers
- New/current crops only
- Farm visits
- Food fraud database
- Cupping, grading and verification of all incoming coffee lots
- Inspection of all incoming ingredients and materials
- Storage and rotation
Finished Product QA
- Product integrity laboratory tests
- Physical, Chemical, Microbiological, Organoleptic
- Oxygen tests
- Moisture tests
- Natural nitrogen flush
- Seal integrity (burst test)
- Roast color analysis of whole bean and ground coffee
- Ground coffee particle analysis
- Coffee sensory evaluation (cupping)
- Independent QA team inspections on all production lines
- Every 45 Minutes (+/- 10 Minutes) for Bags; 20 Minutes (+/- 5 Minutes) for K-Cups.
- Inspection of all outgoing lots
- Third party Lab tests:
- Caffeine levels verification
- Shelf life verification
- Microbiological tests
- Process aid tests (water, air and nitrogen).
Certifications & Programs
- HARPC/HACCP based Food Safety & Quality Management programs
- BRC Food Safety Certification
- Organic, Fair Trade, Kosher
- FDA registration
Elevate your brand
Contact us now to find out how!
* Compatible for use with most Nespresso® OriginalLine® brewers. BH Coffee Co., LLC has no affiliation with Nespresso and the statements herein have not been authorized by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Nespresso is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
**Compatible for use with most K-Cup® brewers. BH Coffee Co., LLC has no affiliation with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. and the statements herein have not been authorized by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. K-Cup and Keurig are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.